News Releases

Date Title and Summary
Toggle Summary Windstream Provides Update on REIT Spinoff
Company to Distribute 80.1% Ownership in REIT to Shareholders Remaining 19.9% Ownership in REIT Used to Retire Additional Windstream Debt Company to Hold Special Stockholder Meeting in February 2015 LITTLE ROCK, Ark. , Dec. 18, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Windstream (Nasdaq:WIN), a leading provider of
Toggle Summary Photo Release -- Windstream Names Bob Gunderman Chief Financial Officer
Presidents appointed for enterprise; consumer and SMB; and carrier LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Dec. 12, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Windstream (Nasdaq:WIN) President and CEO Tony Thomas today announced that Bob Gunderman has been named chief financial officer for the company, effective immediately.
Toggle Summary Photo Release -- Windstream Appoints Tony Thomas as Chief Executive Officer
Jeff Gardner resigns as President and CEO Company remains committed to REIT spinoff LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Dec. 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Windstream Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:WIN) today announced that Tony Thomas has been appointed president and chief executive officer and a director of Windstream,
Toggle Summary Windstream Hosted Solutions Provides Advanced Enterprise Security Solutions Through Relationship With Imperva
Windstream to Deliver "Always On" DDoS Mitigation Service Based on Industry-Leading Web Application Firewall and DDoS Protection Services From Imperva LITTLE ROCK, Ark. , Dec. 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Windstream Hosted Solutions, provider of cloud and data center solutions and a part of
Toggle Summary Windstream President & CEO Jeff Gardner and Interim CFO & Treasurer Bob Gunderman to Speak at UBS Conference
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. , Nov. 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Windstream (Nasdaq:WIN) President and Chief Executive Officer Jeff Gardner and Interim Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Bob Gunderman will speak at 12:30 p.m. CST on Tuesday, Dec. 9 at the UBS 42nd Annual Global Media and Communications
Toggle Summary Windstream Announces Workforce Changes
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. , Nov. 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Windstream (Nasdaq:WIN) is making changes to its workforce to improve its cost structure and operate more efficiently. The company plans to eliminate 350 positions by Dec. 1 . About 120 of the affected positions are being eliminated through a
Toggle Summary Windstream Reports Third-Quarter Results
Affirms Full-Year Financial Guidance LITTLE ROCK, Ark. , Nov. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Windstream (Nasdaq:WIN) today reported third-quarter results, highlighted by continued growth in enterprise and small-business revenues and solid performance in the consumer channel.
Toggle Summary Windstream Declares 25-Cent Quarterly Dividend
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. , Nov. 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Windstream Holdings, Inc.'s (Nasdaq:WIN) board of directors today declared a quarterly dividend of 25-cents per share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable Jan. 15, 2015 , to stockholders of record as of Dec. 31, 2014 .
Toggle Summary Photo Release -- Windstream Names Sarah Day SVP of Small Business Channel
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Nov. 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Windstream (Nasdaq:WIN) has named Sarah Day senior vice president of small and medium sized business sales and marketing. A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=28782 Day will oversee all
Toggle Summary Windstream Announces Smart Tomorrow Video Contest in Lincoln, Neb.; Asks Students to Forecast Our Connected Future
High School Students Can Win $20,000 and an Additional $20,000 for Their School's Parent Organization by Creating a Vision for How Connected Technology Will Change the Future LITTLE ROCK, Ark. , Oct. 15, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Windstream (Nasdaq:WIN), a leading provider of advanced network